APRIL



STRANGER THINGS

"Set in the small American town of hawkings in the 1980s, Stranger Things is a mega it on the Netflix channel. Meet the six characters who have made this supernatural series so popular."

Stranger Things talks about the kidnapping of Will Byers, one boy of Hawkins. His three best friends, Mike, Lucas and Dustin start to search him, but they don't find him. Later, they discover the existence of the upside down world, where there lives the monster who caught Will. They understand what's going on when they found one little girl who escapes from one human laboratory, Eleven. El helps the boys and she discovers she has extraordinary powers and she uses this powers to get to the upside down and rescue Will.


In my opinion, the Stranger Things series is kind of fantastic. I think is unreal and maybe, fanatic. The first season I enjoyed a lot, excepting the first chapter, that I was very scared because I saw it in the night, before going to sleep. For me, the season one is the best because it remains in you the sensation to become a fanatic and you want to see every chapter. My favourites characters are Lucas Sinclair and Dustin because they are very funny and they have the same thoughts as me. But I have to say that I love the fact that the 4 boys are scientists. In the final episode, they use the science to get to the upside down world were Will's trapped in. But on the other hand, in the season 2 all the scheme and the wish to see it disappear. For me, Stranger Things season 1 is the best and the season 2 don't mind if you don't see it because it's a bad continuation of the 1.

Resultado de imagen de stranger things

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Giving an opinion

The best holidays I've ever been on

My last summer